Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thumbs Up: My 12 Most Beautiful Female Voices Of All Time


In honor of Ms. Whitney Houston's comeback via her new album "I look to You", I put together my top 10 most beautiful female voices of all time. Here they are:





Whitney Houston - Songs: "So Emotional", "Tell Me No", "Didn't We Almost Have It All".

Aretha Franklin - Songs: "Respect", "Chain Of Fool", "Ever Changing Time", "Think".

Barbara Streisand - Songs: "Guilty", "What Kind Of Fool", "You Don't Bring Me Flower".

Mariah Carey - Songs: "Dream Lover", "Love Takes Time", We Belong Together".

Martha Wash - Songs: "It's Raining Men", "Taking Away Your Space", "Strike It Up", "Everybody Dance Now" 

Patti LaBelle - Songs: "Lady Marmalade", "If Only You Knew", "On My Own".

Chaka Khan Songs: "I Feel For You", "Stay", "Through The Fire", "I'm Every Woman". 

Toni Braxton - Songs: "Breathe Again", "Un - Break My Heart", "He wasn't Man Enough". 

Celine Dion - Songs: "Beauty And The Beast", "Because You Love Me", "Only One Road".

Lisa Fischer - Songs: "How Can I Ease The Pain", "Wild Flower", "I Love You, Porgy"

Sade Adu - Songs: "Soldier of Love", "Smooth Operator", "Is It A Crime", "Ordinary Love"

Lauryn Hill - Songs: "Killing Me Softly", "Ex- Factor", "Everything Is Everything", "His Eyes On A Sparrow".




Whitney Houston.Com Link: Vote for (National Public Radio) NPR's 50 Great Voices