Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good News On Camera Ni Cabrera!

Recently, I added a new feature in my 'Camera Ni Cabrera'. I know this would sound corny or perhaps even cheesy to some of you, but  I incorporated Bible verses on every post on my photoblog. This new feature came about as my way of giving back the glory to Jesus Christ who did amazing things for me  more than 5 months ago, just weeks after that life changing circumstances that happened to me during my vacation in the Philippines in May - June 2011.

I realized that in everything I do, I should do it for the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10: 31), and that I should take away the "Me" factor (Pride) in the equation because it is the Lord who made it all possible for me.  He is the wind beneath my wings, the light that lights my way and without Him I'm nothing and I can do nothing.

This is also a way for me to share and spread the word of God to those who haven't got a personal relationship with Jesus yet. I know that not a lot of people would understand this, most especially the unbelievers, and actually, I already had one visitor who questioned me about the Bible verse in one of my posts and that's quite alright. So, every time you pass by my photoblog, expect some Good News to make (or break) your day. God bless you all! :-)

But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." 
~ 2 Corinthians 10: 17