Wednesday, February 4, 2009

20 Random Things About Me


I'm a little bit hesitant to write and publish this post because some people who'll read this might say "who cares!". Not a lot of exciting things happening here and I can't think of something to post on this blog. Anyway, it's better than nothing. Here are the 20 random things about me:
  1. I love it when it's cloudy and windy.
  2. I like intelligent, friendly, humble and open minded people.
  3. I love the feeling of being lonely, (sometimes).
  4. I love Sade.
  5. I love the album of Lauryn Hill, "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill".
  6. I love Vincent Van Gogh's paintings, especially the " Starry Night".
  7. I love the nightlife!
  8. I love Beer, especially Cerveza San Miguel.
  9. I hate bright lights.
  10. I believe that Filipinos and it's culture is Hispanic.
  11. I want to travel to Latin America and Europe especially in Venice, someday.
  12. I want to know my real mother.
  13. I hate corruptions.
  14. I love nature.
  15. I love listening to Neo Soul.
  16. I've watched "Gone With the Wind" more than 50 times.
  17. I love Dark Chocolates.
  18. I almost died because someone stabbed me on the face, 3 days before my birthday in 2006.
  19. I'm still waiting for the greatest adventure of my life.
  20. I hate goodbyes and bright lights.

7 comments:

Desert Aquaforce said...

Hi JVC,
That's great! Everyone who drops by to read your blog will see a man at face value.
I believe that your being transparent and straightforward in your blog definitely separates you from the boys.
Keep on expressing yourself!

Mr. Thoughtskoto said...

JVC,

now I know 20 things about you, how great you are, and how real.

Knowing leads to understanding, kaya maganda yun kasi if people knows you, they will easily understand you. Hmmnnn, magandang gumawa ng post na ganito.

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Desert & Mr. Thoughtskoto,
Salamat. But I don't think it's that great, pero thank you na din.

Desert Aquaforce said...

Well, being great does not necessarily mean having "eminence" but being truthful!

Look at the saying of Horace Mann -
If any man seeks for greatness, let him forget greatness and ask for truth, and he will find both!

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Thank you again, desert. I really do appreciate it.

viv said...

hi j :)
hope you feel good, i send a kiss to you.
viv

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Viv,
Thank You very much!