Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Reading: DEWEY: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World


I'm now reading "DEWEY: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World" by Vicki Myron with Bret Witter. A non-fiction. I just bought the book yesterday from Jarir Bookstore, Sary street branch, Jeddah .

Personally, I'm a lover of animals especially of cats (I currently have five cats in my apartment, but I also love dogs). I'm already in chapter 6 and so far I'm loving it. I loved the way the author described Spencer, Iowa, the place where the story happened and also her first encounter with Dewey Readmore Books.


4 comments:

Nebz said...

I'll ask my friend if he can find me the movie. I'll see it with what's-that-film-called? about a dog which also stars Jennifer Aniston. Marley?

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Hindi ko napapanood yung pelicula na yan, kasi walang pa akong "pirated DVD" na nakikita dito. Sad to say, pero nasa Saudi kasi tayo at walang Movie houses dito.

Desert Aquaforce said...

A college friend recommended this as a good read. I'll try to grab a copy of this!

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Try it Desert, you'll love it and thanks for visiting.