Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone!, Maligayang Pasko sa lahat!, Feliz Navidad a todos!


This afternoon we went to Carrefour here in Jeddah to buy some things for our Nochebuena tonight, just to bring a little bit of Philippine Christmas in our home here in Saudi Arabia, which I'm missing so much. Merry Christmas to everyone around the world, especially to all the Christians in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle east. Here are my photos outside Sulaimania Plaza in Jeddah.




Click and read My "Misa de Gallo" and Nochebuena" Memories at SUPEREXTRAORDINARISIMO!

7 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you, I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

OK it's a deal. And thank you for checking out my blogs. I like your blog too. Ho seguito il tuo blog ora. Grazie.
Dio vi benedica

James said...

I've read your blog profile. We have same dilemma, Pre. Hehehe. Thanks for visiting my blog. Nice photos by the way. I'm also a photo journalism enthusiast. I'm a rookie. hehehe. All the best pare. Best of luck. God bless.

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Walang problema. I'm a rookie too and after reading your blog I think your a pro not a rookie. I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for visiting too. but you forgot to follow my blog. Joke! It's up to you.

James said...

hahahaha... followed ko na pre..

Sabatino Di Giuliano said...

Buon 2009!

J. Villanueva Cabrera said...

Sabatino, Have a prosperous New Year to you! And thanks for checking out my blog.
Dio vi benedica!