Monday, December 22, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Songs of all time


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!

The following lists are my Top 10 favorite christmas songs of all time. Most of the Christmas songs on my lists came from the 2 of my favorite Christmas albums, "The Jackson 5 Christmas Album" and "Mariah Carey Merry Christmas Album".


  1. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by The Jackson 5

  2. "Miss You Most (at Christmas Time)" by Mariah Carey

  3. "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano

  4. "Someday at Christmas" by The Jackson 5

  5. ""Oh Holy Night" by Mariah Carey

  6. "A Christmas Song" by The Jackson 5

  7. "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey

  8. "It's Christmas All Over the World" by Sheena Easton

  9. "Give Love On Christmas Day" by The Jackson 5

  10. "Christmas Won't Be The Same This Year" by The Jackson 5



Check out this links: